If you are unable to apply online, you may visit the Main Office in Fort Wayne at 227 E. Washington Blvd. to fill out an application in person.
We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Brightpoint Head Start Positions
Other Brightpoint Positions
- FSSW II-Bilingual-Allen County
- FSSW II-St. Joseph County-Bilingual
- Family Support Service Worker II-Limited-DeKalb-Noble
- Family Support Service Worker III-DeKalb
- Family Support Service Worker III-Kosciusko-Whitley (bilingual preferred)
- Family Support Service Worker I-Limited-Allen County
- Family Support Service Worker I-Limited DeKalb-Noble
- JAG Specialist-South Side High School
* Note regarding any Community Opportunities that are listed on this page: Brightpoint is not responsible for any misprints or omissions. Please contact the hiring company with questions.