If you are unable to apply online, you may visit the Main Office in Fort Wayne at 227 E. Washington Blvd. to fill out an application in person.
We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Brightpoint Head Start Positions
- Preschool – Head Start Teacher
- Preschool – Head Start Teacher Assistant
- Head Start Secretary
- Food Service Assistant
- Preschool Teacher Assistant-Ligonier
- Head Start Health Assistant
- Head Start Center Supervisor
- Head Start Custodian
Other Brightpoint Positions
- FSSW II-Bilingual-Allen County
- FSSW II-St. Joseph County-Bilingual
- Business Loan Recruiter
- Family Support Service Worker III-Noble County
- Family Support Service Specialist
- Family Development Worker
- JAG Specialist-New Haven High School
- Covering Kids & Families Enrollment Specialist
- Covering Kids & Families Outreach & Enrollment Coordinator
- Family Support Service Worker II-Limited-Noble-DeKalb
- JAG Work Experience Coordinator
* Note regarding any Community Opportunities that are listed on this page: Brightpoint is not responsible for any misprints or omissions. Please contact the hiring company with questions.