If you are unable to apply online, you may visit the Main Office in Fort Wayne at 227 E. Washington Blvd. to fill out an application in person.
We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Brightpoint Head Start Positions
- Preschool – Head Start Teacher Assistant-Fort Wayne
- Head Start Food Service
- Early Head Start Health Coordinator
- Preschool-Head Start Teacher
- Family Advocate
Other Brightpoint Positions
* Note regarding any Community Opportunities that are listed on this page: Brightpoint is not responsible for any misprints or omissions. Please contact the hiring company with questions.
Brightpoint offers competitive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance and Voluntary Life Insurance options
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Accrual
- 403B with an employer match