A Recipe for Success Part 3
February 7 | 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Sign up for one or all of this series of classes covering the fundamentals of owning a restaurant.
In part three you will learn about:
- Why guests really come to your restaurant
- Training staff, addressing the table, and anticipating needs
- Etiquette, seating charts, and service standards
- Recovering from failure
- Promotion, advertising, and your sales team
- Basic steps to unexpected service
- The power of one
This series of classes takes place January 11, January 18, and February 7, 2023. Coffee and donuts will be provided. For more information or to register for a class, go to the Eventbrite page. This class series is presented by Don Vita of Hoosier Hospitality Consulting.