BDF Business Workshop – Writing Web Copy that Connects
July 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sign up for this FREE workshop to explore best practices for writing effective web copy and get feedback in real time with Lauren Caggiano. Pizza will be provided!
- Ever feel ‘stuck’ when you sit down to write? Feeling like you trip over your own words? This training is for you!
- Learn how to cut through the clutter to write concise and direct copy that gets through to readers
- In this two-hour interactive ‘workshop’ you’ll leave with best practices for writing effective web copy and get feedback in real time
- The first hour will be a lecture format, with the remaining time reserved for questions and consultation
- Participants are encouraged to bring existing web copy for review
For more information or reservations, contact Claire Chapin at 423-3546 ext. 563 or ClaireChapin@mybrightpoint.org.
You can sign up online here!