- This event has passed.
Free Financial Literacy Class: Borrowing Basics
October 18, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sign up for a FREE class to learn valuable information about how credit works and type of credit that are available.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define credit and loan
- Distinguish between secured and unsecured loans
- Identify three types of loans
- Identify the costs associated with getting a loan
- Identify the factors lenders use to make loan decisions
- Explain why installment loans cost less than rent-to-own services
- Explain why it is important to be wary of rent-to-own services, payday loans, and refund anticipation loans
- Describe how to guard against predatory lending practices
The class is free, but reservations are required.
For more information or reservations contact Monica Woods at 423-3546 ext. 269 or firstname.lastname@example.org