- This event has passed.
Free Financial Literacy Class: Charge it Right
November 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sign up for a FREE class to learn valuable information about how to use a credit card responsibly.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define credit
- Explain why credit is important
- Identify the factors creditors look for when making credit decisions
- Describe the purpose of credit cards
- Determine if they are ready to apply for a credit card
- Determine which credit card is best suited for them
- Describe how to use a credit card responsibly
- Identify the steps to take when a credit card is lost or stolen
The class is free, but reservations are required.
For more information or reservations contact Monica Woods at 423-3546 ext. 269 or email@example.com