Small Business Loans
Small-business financing is available to entrepreneurs and business owners in northeast Indiana. Business-development services are also provided to assist with business plan writing, registration, marketing, bookkeeping, and other essential activities.
Brightpoint provides affordable financing for small-business owners and entrepreneurs who want to start or grow their business. We provide alternative financing for customers who are unable to borrow from traditional lenders due to past credit problems or are needing only a small amount of capital. Financing is provided as a personal or business loan to assist the borrower in improving his or her financial health through business ownership, to improve his or her credit score, and to access mainstream financial resources in the future.
- Checklist for Application
- ECOA Disclosure
- Personal Financial Statement
- Personal Budget Form
- SBA Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and Voluntary Exclusion Lower Tier Covered Transactions
Our business-development partners
- Indiana Small Business Development Center
- Northeast Indiana Innovation Center
- Fort Wayne Community Development Corporation
- Fort Wayne Urban Enterprise Association
The Small Business Loan Program is generously supported by:
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.