Brightpoint Updates due to COVID-19
Updated 10-21-2021 – In an effort to protect the health and well-being of clients and staff, Brightpoint has modified our processes for seeking utility assistance, child care vouchers, City of Fort Wayne rental assistance, and health insurance as follows until further notice:
- Beginning 10-25-2021, the Washington Boulevard, DeKalb, Noble, and Steuben county offices are closed to the public.
- Brightpoint staff are available via phone or email during normal business hours, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday and 8:00 am -12:00pm on Friday.
- Documentation must be submitted in the following manners; please be sure to include which program the documents are being submitted for:
- Dropbox located outside at the Barr Street entrance
- Fax – 1-844-510-5775
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secure upload via our website www.mybrightpoint.org
- Click on “Get Help” tab
- Click on “Child Care, Energy Assistance, City of Fort Wayne Rental Assistance or Health Coverage Assistance”
- In the upper right corner, click on the “Submit Documents” button
- For questions, please call 1-800-589-3506 and follow the prompts for the service about which you are inquiring.
- For additional resources, please call 2-1-1 or your local Township Trustee.
Those who are homeless and seeking housing through Coordinated Entry should call 260-423-3546, ext. 332 and leave a message.
For other assistance, visit our COVID-19 Assistance page to see the latest information on what is available.
Head Start in-person classes for the upcoming school year will begin on September 7. For details about safety procedures for this program due to COVID-19, see the Head Start page.
The Early Head Start program continues to provide virtual services until such time it is deemed safe to resume in-home visits. Early Head Start parents who have children who turn three (3) during this program year will have the choice to transition into a Head Start classroom or stay with their Home Visitor for virtual services.