Brightpoint Updates due to COVID-19
Updated 6-22-2021 – In an effort to protect the health and well-being of clients and staff, Brightpoint will modify our processes for seeking utility assistance, child care vouchers, and health insurance as follows until further notice:
- Brightpoint staff will be available via phone or email during normal business hours, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday and 8:00 am -12:00pm on Friday.
- Documentation may be submitted in the following manners; please be sure to include which program the documents are being submitted for:
- Dropbox located outside at the Barr Street entrance
- Fax – 1-844-510-5775
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secure upload via our website www.mybrightpoint.org
- Click on “Get Help” tab
- Click on “Child Care, Energy Assistance or Health Coverage Assistance”
- In the upper right corner, click on the “Submit Documents” button
- For questions, please call 1-800-589-3506 and follow the prompts for the service about which you are inquiring.
- For additional resources, please call 2-1-1 or your local Township Trustee.
Those who are homeless and seeking housing through Coordinated Entry should call 260-423-3546, ext. 332 and leave a message.
For other assistance, visit our COVID-19 Assistance page to see the latest information on what is available.
Head Start in-person classes for the upcoming school year will begin on September 7. For details about safety procedures for this program due to COVID-19, see the Head Start page.
The Early Head Start program continues to provide virtual services until such time it is deemed safe to resume in-home visits. Early Head Start parents who have children who turn three (3) during this program year will have the choice to transition into a Head Start classroom or stay with their Home Visitor for virtual services.