COVID Outcomes Financial Assistance (COFA)
We know that many individuals, families and businesses are in distress right now and we want to help. Brightpoint is responding to the economic hardship that the COVID-19 pandemic has caused through COVID Outcomes Financial Assistance or COFA.
With COFA, we are aiming to alleviate some of the financial needs that have arisen because of this crisis. Our goal is to remain as flexible as possible with COFA funds. Every family situation is different, and we will work with individuals and families to help stabilize your situation. Here are some of the areas where we can help:
- Housing: rent or mortgage assistance to help keep you in your home.
- Transportation: auto payments, gas, vehicle registration, auto repairs, etc. to enable you to go to work and secure basic needs.
- Utilities: deposits or other help that our Energy Assistance Program does not cover.
- Healthcare: to help you and your family obtain health insurance like HIP and Medicaid.
- Other: as deemed necessary.
In all cases, we will help connect you to existing resources at Brightpoint and in the community and use COFA funds to help fill the gaps where these programs and services are not enough.