Leap Child Care Provider Information
Become a Leap Child Care Provider
Do you want to help support local families in need of excellent child care who otherwise cannot afford to pay for it?
Leap Scholarship Provider Flyer
Brightpoint and LaunchPad of Kosciusko County have partnered together to provide a unique opportunity for child care assistance to parents/guardians who reside in Kosciusko county. The parents selected for this scholarship must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines and meet one or more of the following guidelines:
- Have an infant
- Have a child enrolled in On My Way Pre-K program and need care for their additional children
- Teen parents still enrolled in High School needing child care, so they can work and/or go to school
- On the Child Care Development Fund waiting list
As a provider, some of the benefits to your high quality facility are:
- Increased enrollment
- Assured payments
- Increased accessibility and affordability of high quality child care and early learning services for local families
- Supporting families who are on the waiting list for CCDF
If you are a Registered Ministry, Licensed Home or Child Care Center, or a Licensed Exempt School that meets the minimum eligibility standards, then this opportunity is for you!
If you have questions about the program, please call 1-800-589-3506 ext. 362. Our phones are open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Thursday and 8:00 am to 12:00 pm on Friday.